Monday 23 January 2012

Project Cupcakes!

It has been months since I last bake a cake. Miss the smell of vanilla essence and chocolate on my hands! :)


Cupcakes are a craze at the moment and sure, I've baked some, but still, I'm pretty new to it. After watching reruns of DC Cupcake on AFC for the whole month, I feel the need to bake them again. I am currently doing some research on recipes that I can make (especially my own) and planning for my Project Cupcakes. I'm also trying out how to make fondant (yes, I'm just plain lazy to do one for the last couple of years). Now, I'm looking forward to make the easiest and most delicious one (very ambitious, but that's always good :))!


So peeps, photos will be out soon and I will be taking orders starting next month. Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment